Thread: ᴇsᴄʜᴀᴛᴏɴ ▒ ooc

ᴇsᴄʜᴀᴛᴏɴ ▒ ooc

MAKE A GENTLEMAN STARE : PRIVATE.

are you coming back to me / it's a disatrophe
    like come on, are you really feeling apathy
    i got the moves, make you come on running after me
    'cause baby, oh my, well it's unfair

looking like that, make a gentleman stare

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-14-2013 at 04:18 AM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Q & A : MORE RECENT / PLEASE USE THIS!

okay, this is a revised version of the original.

basics

- full name
    - code name
    - date of birth ( omit the year )

personality

- your character's MBTI

you can, if you like, take this test to determine your character's type. this is a reference for the sixteen types; it will explain what each type means and this will explain what the types are and how to understand them.

- traits x 3 ( they can be all good or all bad or a fair mix; pick 3 that are the dominant / first-impressions )
    - a character descriptor ( e.g. the performer, the ace, the party girl, etc )
    - song lyrics that captures the "essence" of the character
    - defining likes / hobbies ( max. 5 )
    - defining dislikes ( max. 5 )

technical

- degree ( note : aethra is off-limits )
    - degree tagline ( e.g. accendo: burn baby, burn, aethra: bright lights, false sights, etc )
    - mission success rate ( percentage )
    - rank ( B-3 to A-3 )
    - weapon of choice
    - briefly discuss the character's strength / weaknesses with regards to his/her ability ( write it from pov of researchers/evaluators, etc )
    - list skill specialization ( e.g. marksmanship, learned fighting styles, etc )

- distribute points into the following categories

physical ( strength / athleticism ) : xx / 10
    endurance ( stamina / defenses ) : xx / 10
    synergy ( strength of degree ) : xx / 10

note : i trust that you guys will assign fairly and reasonably, which means no limit on points.

history

- birthplace / hometown
    - please pick one to describe your character's ancestry

legacy : ancestry can be traced back to the early / earlier days of halcyon's conception
    nouveau : character is either the second or third or forth generation to be born in halcyon
    first generation : character is the first of his/her immediate family to be brought into halcyon

- how long have he/she been a member of unit 8 ( min: 6 months, max: 5 years )
    - occupation ( the character's cover job / day job )
    - socioeconomic status
    - relationship status

extras

- theme song / playlist
    - voice actor
    - another line of descriptive lyrics ( one, short phrase / line )

additionally, please provide a link to a clean, high-quality image of the character!

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-07-2013 at 08:24 AM.

TUMBLR.

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

huff huff super excite for this yo
    Last edited by Sweetsunnyrain; 10-10-2013 at 08:01 AM.

same here! I'll get the icon / picture up soon. I have company over at the moment. (:

TUMBLR.

ah, it's no problem at all! n v n thank you so much for inviting me! <3

I'm not part of this . . . but I feel like sitting in on your OOC thread!

GUESS WE FELL IN LOVE : RELATIONSHIPS

oh I can even tell you by the way we touch
    there's a lot of things that are dangerous
    and I just wanna see if I can make it on my own

I just wanna try taking care of my life

THE FACTS

Jasmine Evenstar is the assigned leader of Unit 8, but she has only been part of the team for 3 years, which makes both Ellison von Bielefeld (5) and Aleksander Mckenzie (4) her seniors (with regards to tenure).

Gin Evans (3) joined the unit roughly around the same time as Jasmine was assigned (for the sake of clarity, we'll say that he joined shortly after Jasmine). Coeur Bellevance (2) and Teresa Markus (1) are both considered comparatively "new" to the unit.

For reference, Unit 8 has always been around and its existence predates any of the characters. The former leader, Dimitri Nevzorov (codename: Cesar) was KIA. The rest of the team (3 other members) were reassigned or relocated. In the interest of avoiding complicated things, we will say that the other 3 members are non-significant and irrelevant to the team.

NOTE: The above are facts; they are nonnegotiable.

TUMBLR.

STRUDE

haha, there's not much going on in the ooc though, lol

JASMINE EVENSTAR

as a leader, jasmine is the standard no-nonsense, getting-the-job-done captain. she's good at what she does and no one—not even the agency—can take that away from her. she is merciless. her approach to the job is: you do the job you're paid to do. jasmine is an excellent agent; she does as she is told and knows better than to ask questions.

THE FACTS

before jasmine was "recruited" for unit 8, she was recommended for promotion, but was denied advancement. shortly after, she was, privately, discharged from service and secretly paid to leave the agency. her records are sealed and, officially, jasmine had retired from duty. she is engaged to winston chandler, a successful politician. superficially, jasmine is a "politician's wife;" she attends charity functions and chat with future-investors. despite her cold, cut-and-dry attitude with her team (which leaves much to be desired), she is, surprisingly, adept at handling social scenes.

ELLISON VON BIELEFELD

eli was scouted early. he joined the unit right after graduation. officially, eli is, at best, a dismal agent with a barely passing record. unofficially, eli is one of the strongest synergist under sidereus employment. he was born talented, but he was also born with a penchant for up-to-no-good. unsurprisingly, eli has quite the rapport with law enforcement. eli is often regarded as an embarrassment within the sidereus community; he is the poster boy of what not to be.

THE FACTS

before eli joined unit 8, he was on thin ice with the academy. the specifics of his situation are unknown, but it's not hard to imagine what unsavory businesses eli was involved with. the academy, after a particularly nasty incident, had decided that expulsion was the only fitting punishment for his crimes, but dimitri, having observed eli for several months, suggested an alternate arrangement: let me groom him for unit 8.

GIN EVANS

he graduated the same year as eli, but joined the unit two years later. after graduation, gin was, briefly, employed as an active agent. he quit half a year later and, using his parent's money, opened a very successful night club. it is unclear how or why he joined unit 8, but, given his qualities, he is highly unsuitable for the work. where both jasmine and eli are indifferent to the "dirtiness" of the job, gin is what people might describe as "good," "pure," and "knight-in-shining armor."

THE FACTS

gin comes from old money; he doesn't have to work to keep a luxurious lifestyle. having said that, gin lives fairly moderately (e.g. he takes public transportation, he eats at fast food restaurants, etc). he lives alone in an apartment he rented on his own. his reasons for leaving the agency are unknown and gin is, largely, hesitant in talking about it. similarly, he does not discuss his reasons for joining unit 8. gin has, on occasions, expressed disapproval over the purpose of unit 8, but he has never contradicted or countermand jasmine on her choice of approach.

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-17-2013 at 05:37 PM.

TUMBLR.

so. fluffy. * o *

oh my god. i want it. i want it. sob

TUMBLR.

at first I thought that that was some kind of bean bag chair or something, but.. B- BU NN N Y ?? ?